Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Stuff My Stocking with a Brass Stiletto!

Stuff my Stocking has been a fun and exhausting event for us. My staff (aka: Elves) have worked tirelessly to make sure everything is in your stocking. I am blessed to have such amazing women to work with me, as well as blessed to have you as friends and customers. Thank you! I expect today's special to be one hot item, as it always sells out in my classes. Today's "Stuff my Stocking" special is my brass stiletto. This must-have tool is made in the USA and carries a lifetime warranty. It's the best tool for speed sewing as you won't ever need to pin again! You can use it to guide fabric, keep layers together, turn corners on piping and more! Click here for demo.

The Deal: Normally $19.00, "Stuff my Stocking" special - $13.00. 

This is the perfect sewing companion to the brass seam ripper, and makes a beautiful gift for any sewing friend. I call it "sewing jewelry".
 
FUI: For the last day of the promotion, Friday the 14th, I'll be posting on thursday evening at 8:00EST. This will give you a chance to get your last order in, or close out your tab. We will ship as many stockings as we can on friday, so if you're ready to cash out, just email us and ask us to close your tab. If you want Friday's deal, you can say "Stuff my Stocking" eand we'll close it out after that. If you haven't provide your shipping or billing details, please be sure to let us know as soon as possible. I'll have a full team on Friday, so we can handle the rush. To date, we have 107 stockings being filled! 

No comments:

Post a Comment