Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cheaper by the Dozen for Day 10

"Stuff my Stocking" has over 100 participating! Everyone is so excited to see what the day's special is going to be.

One friend even told me she's losing sleep waiting up till after midnight to see what the day's special is going to be!

I have say a big thank you to all of you who read my blog, even if you're not participating. I'm honored! Today, day 10 of "Stuff my Stocking" features my new book, co-authored with Debbie Homer. You can buy the book in one of two ways.

1. The hardcover version has a concealed wire binding, 174 pages of full color photography, and a bonus CD in the back cover which has all my window templates in print-out paper form, and all the embroideries featured in the book.

2. The CD book is exactly that: the entire 176 page book is on a CD in PDF format, while the embrodery and pattern disk is the same as the one in the hardcover book.

the Deal:
Cheaper by the Dozen in Hardcover, normally $50.00, "Stuff my Stocking " special -$35.00

Cheaper by the Dozen in CD, normally $25.00, "Stuff my Stocking " special -$15.50

All hardcover books or CD books can be autographed if desired. Just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment