Sunday, January 7, 2018

Happy New Year!

It's a new year, and like most of you, I'm going to try to be a little better at a lot of things: like eating healthier, getting more exercise, staying on task better, and of course be better at posting on my blog! I need to get more followers here and make it a viable source of sewing knowledge. Any input you can offer is GREATLY appreciated.

Currently I'm working on my new Serger Book with Betty Mitchell,(more details of follow later this month), while also trying to finalize my Sewing with a Mission trip to Peru next month.

I will be traveling with 10 other ladies to bring sewing supplies, sewing and spiritual knowledge to a small village in the Andes Mountains in February. If you would be willing to help us, no matter how small, you can go to our gofundme account, or contact me directly at www.pamdamour.com.

So far, we still need fabric, sewing notions, and machines. We will purchase irons, transformers and pay duty when we arrive in Peru.

Thank you to everyone who has helps so far! Especially Cathy Racine, of Charlton Sewing Center, Clover-USA, Northcott Fabrics, and A&E Gutermmann Threads. More details to follow as donations come in!


No comments:

Post a Comment