Sunday, January 18, 2009

January 2009

January 2009 started like no other for me. For the first time in my life, I had a real surprise birthday party, given by my wonderful daughter & husband. While Joe got me out on an afternoon movie date, Leah, with help from our Australian friends, was able to get the house & food ready, complete with 50 guests! I am so blessed!!

I can't believe that January is almost over. I just returned from a wonderful ski vacation in Lake Tahoe, where we stayed with our dear frineds, the Klines. I did most of the legwork needed for my upcoming drapery school in April. For info on my Drapery School, or other educational programs go to my web site www.pamdamour.com.

This photo is a view from Diamond Peak. When you get off the lift, it looks as though you're skiing into Lake Tahoe. It reminds me of Le Massif, in Quebec, less the beluga whales! I won't get much more skiing in this season, as it's time to hit the road running and get back to work. I'm getting ready to teach on the Sew Sensational Cruise, and then teaching trips back to back, most of the spring!

On my website, I'm beginning to work on some youtube clips, so keep posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment