Friday, December 7, 2012

To all my Jewish friends, Happy Hanukkah! I wish you eight days sharing, good food and good memories! seam ripper

Stuff my Stocking Day Four, the Continuous Bias Guide with 2 packs of welt cord is SOLD OUT! This fun promotion continues with today's (December 8th) special. Today I'm offering my beautiful brass seam ripper at the amazing price of $12.50 (normally $19.00) This tool is not only beautifully hand crafted, it carries a lifetime warranty, and is made in the USA! It's sharper than any seam ripper I've found and is the perfect sewing tool partner to my brass seam ripper. Click here for a demo. Its the perfect gift for anyone who sews! I keep one at each of my sewing machines. This daily special is limited to three seam rippers per person. If you'd like this special, reply and say "Stuff my Stocking". If you'd like more than one, please indicate how many.

And remember, check here to see if the daily special has sold out!   We still have limited stock on day 1, 3, & 5.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment