Saturday, December 8, 2012

"Stuff my Stocking" grows to over 60!

Yes, that's right! we have over 60 stockings being stuffed this week! If you missed out, there are still some past items left. Sorry but days 2 and 4 are completely sold out!
 
You are going to LOVE today's special! How many times do you have to change your sewing machine needle, just because it has a small burr, a flat spot, or it's just gotten dull? Wouldn't you love to have that needle last ALOT longer? I've found the Needle Sharpening Pad works wonders to keep my needles sharp, and last longer. My "Stuff my Stocking" special is $7.50! ($12.00 retail) and please limit your order to three! Click here to see how it works! Buy one for yourself and give the other two to your sewing friends! Just say "Stuff my Stocking" and let me know how many you need! Be sure to check here daily to see if what days are sold out. Thanks and have a Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment