Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Wonderful Weekend In Knoxville!


I just returned from a wonderful weekend in lovely Knoxville, TN! It's always nice to see familiar faces, but ! also made several new friends too, and I can't wait to return in September! We had an all day lecture/demo on Friday, and an all day workshop making table runners. Here's an email I received when I got home.

"Thank you again for the outstanding workshop in Knoxville this week end. It was one of the most enjoyable that I've attended. Not only did you expand my knowledge base but you gave me the confidence to try new techniques. I appreciate the patience that you showed with all of us but most of all I was impressed that you obviously love what you do. Your enthusiasm is contagious.

I just finished watching "Romancing the Bedroom" and can't wait to tackle a few more new challenges.

Thanks for a fun learning experience and a table runner that I really like."


Another student sent me this picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment