Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Tax day!

Sometimes, after I've taught , I receive lovely thank you notes and emails. I'm so happy to have my blog, to share these! This is what Doris had to say:

"I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your class in Knoxville. I feel I really learned a lot. I was able to finish my table runner by the end of the week and I think it turned out rather well, thanks to you. I can’t wait for your next book. I think you said it was about draperies and such. I hope you include directions on installing the valences and so forth. Your pillow book has very clear directions and they are easy to understand. Keep up the good work!!!!!"
Doris Knoxville


Another friend sent me this:

"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says, "Oh Crap, She's up!"

And so this is the woman I aim to be!


By the way, spring is here on the point, and I have flowers blooming in my garden to prove it! woo whoo!!!
A special Happy Birthday to my dear friend Shelly Barcomb Toohill! (from your Pamela Pea)


No comments:

Post a Comment