Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February 2009




Hi Friends,

We've just returned from a fun week at sea, with the first ever Sew Sensational Cruise. We boarded the Carnival Valor with 33 in our group, and 22 students. My Co-Teacher, Emma Seabrooke & I taught three all day workshops while "at sea".



The Ports we visited were Nassau Bahamas, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten. All ports were great fun in different ways, but I'd have to say my favorite was St. Thomas, in part due to our guide, Vincent, but also in part to my 8 great friends who accompanied me that day. Here we are hopping out of our "Vince Funmobile" !








The www.Sewsensationalcruise.com website will be updated shortly, with testimonials and photos, but until then, I'm posting some high points here for you all to see.

Here is part of group on formal night.


I want to thank our sponsors for all their help, but especially, Janome Sewing Machines for providing us beautiful machines to sew on all week.

I'm already planning the next trip for anyone who missed this one, and of course be sure to check out www.sewsensationaltour.com for info on our New York Fabric Tour in May 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment